Who we are
True Love Skincare, LLC registered in the state of Utah, USA
If you visit our customer login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
- Maven Link (if any): we track usage of Maven Links so they can receive their sales commission.
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for at least 3 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
This information may be shared with our marketing and sales services to help us better serve our customers, but your data will never be sold to third party services.
Who on our team has access
Company Executives, Marketing Managers, Shipping Managers, and Sales Managers have access to the information you provide us, such as.
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members will have access to information necessary to help fulfill orders, process refunds, and support you.
We accept payments through the customer’s choice of Stripe or PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed (fully encrypted) to these third-party sites, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Sharing your data
Unless otherwise explicitly stated in this document (for example – passing order information to third-party payment processors), we will not share, sell, or otherwise transmit your personal data to third parties.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an customer account on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, tax, legal, or security purposes.