Sun Kissed Pack
- Age Spots
- Blotchy Complexion
- Combination Skin
- Sun Damage
Due to COVID-19, we are not able to offer 6 oz foaming pumps at this time. Instead we will ship this pack with a 12 oz refill pouches. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Every day, your skin is bombarded with radiation, pollution, and especially the harsh chemicals in your body wash, shampoo, laundry soap, deodorant, perfume, makeup, and much more, that you slather on yourself every single day. It’s no wonder that skin cancer and untreated skin conditions are epidemic today.
Unfortunately the skin care industry’s answer is – more chemicals!
But, at True Love we’re pioneering the concept of radical self care through natural, complete, & direct skin nutrition! So, if you’d rather look like you’ve been lovingly kissed by the sun, rather than an old leather bag, than the Sun Kissed Pack is for you!
The Sun Kissed Pack isn’t a facial – it’s a head-to-toe, all-natural, complete self care package. It’s your daily regimen for nourishing and maintaining strong, healthy, glowing skin. Other skin care products either just mask problems with water & oil, or try to help with harsh, addicting, chemicals. True Love is different – nothing artificial, no chemicals, no alcohol! Just a combination of minerals, vitamins, essential oils, and other nutrients!
Use daily for maximum skin health & nourishment, so you can Truly Love the Skin You’re In!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed, so try it today!
- … or anywhere else that you want healthy, radiant, nourished skin!
Step 1 – Cleanse
- Use Cleanse to gently wash away dirt, makeup, and other skin contaminants, and rinse with water.
Step 2 – Glow
- Open & stir Glow until it has an even consistency (ie – no oil at the top).
- Apply a pea-sized drop of Glow to one area of your body (Face, Neck, Chest, Arms, Hands, etc), and gently spread over this area.
Step 3 – Mineral Mist
- Spray area liberally with True Love Mineral Mist and then continue gently rubbing area until minerals melt into your skin. (If your skin still feels gritty after this step, try using less Glow in the future.)
Step 4 – Silk
- Finish by applying Silk (a little goes a loooong way!), with extra attention to “trouble areas” – any place you need a little extra True Love for healthy skin.
- You can also use Silk as your makeup primer!